Responsible for data processing is
XTR Group GmbH
Hainer Trift 8
Phone: +49 69 509551770
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person
WEBSITE ACCESS DATA
If you use this website only to obtain information and do not provide any data, then we only process the data that is necessary to display the website on the Internet-enabled device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- the website from which the request comes
- browser type and browser version
- operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data is legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 letter f) DSGVO, in order to enable the presentation of the website in principle.
In addition, you can use various services on the website, where further personal and non-personal data are processed.
CONTACT AND COMMUNICATION
For the purpose of correspondence with us, personal data can be entered in input fields. This data will only be used for the purpose for which you have given us the data in each case, e.g. to process your inquiries, and to be able to contact you at your request.
In this case, the processing of personal data is carried out with your consent and is thus permissible pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO.
We process the data related to your contact. This is general personal data (such as name, address, contact details) as well as other information that you provide to us in connection with your contact.
At the time of sending the message, the following data is also stored:
- IP address of the user
- Date and time of registration
INQUIRY BY E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE
If you contact us by e-mail or telephone, your inquiry including all resulting personal data (name, inquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests sent to us (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO) or on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO) if this has been requested.
The data you send to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
This website uses web fonts from Adobe for the uniform display of certain fonts. The provider is Adobe Systems Incorporated, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704, USA (Adobe).
When you call up the website, the browser loads the required fonts directly from Adobe so that they can be displayed correctly on your terminal device. In the process, your browser establishes a connection to Adobe's servers in the USA. This enables Adobe to know that your IP address has been used to access this website. According to Adobe, no cookies are stored when providing the fonts.
Adobe relies on standard contractual clauses or adequacy decisions of the European Commission regarding certain countries. The data processing agreement prepared by Adobe includes the standard contractual clauses. Source: www.adobe.com/de/privacy/eudatatransfers.html
The storage and analysis of the data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the uniform presentation of the typeface on its website. If a corresponding consent has been requested (e.g. consent to store cookies), the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
For more information on Adobe Fonts, please visit: www.adobe.com/de/privacy/policies/adobe-fonts.html
As a person, you have the following rights:
- You have the right of access regarding the personal data concerning you that the controller processes (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- You have the right to rectification of the data concerning you if they are stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- You have the right to erasure (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO),
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (Art. 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the event of a suspected breach of data protection law (Art. 77 DSGVO). The competent supervisory authority is the one at your usual place of residence, place of work or the place of the suspected infringement.